- If you need dental implants, you need to see Dr. Holtzclaw! I had gone without my front teeth for many years. I always wanted dental implants, but the dentists kept telling me that there was not enough bone for implants. When I saw Dr. Holtzclaw, he gave me hope. Dr. Holtzclaw was able to re-grow my bone and give me the dental implants I had long desired. I now have front teeth again and no longer have to wear my dreaded denture! ~H.K.
- Dr. Holtzclaw is an amazing dentist! Everyone in my family has problems with their teeth and many of my family members had dentures by age 30. We always thought that we just had “bad teeth.” Dr. Holtzclaw recognized that we actually had a genetic condition that not only affected our teeth, but other parts of our body as well. He sent me for consultations with some physicians who later confirmed Dr. Holtzclaw’s diagnosis. I had been going to doctors for all of my life and no one ever put 2+2 together to figure out my problem. Who would have known that a dentist would be the one to figure everything out? Thanks Dr. Holtzclaw! ~B.M.
- Before meeting Dr. Holtzclaw, I NEVER EVER had a doctor give me a break on the cost of anything. After discussing my case and the costs involved, Dr. Holtzclaw knew that I had some financial difficulties and he made some modifications to make things affordable for me. I didn’t even ask him to do it! No one had ever done that for me before. Not on a car. Not on my health care. Never! Dr. Holtzclaw is truly a very good person who actually cares about his patients and does not see them as number. ~J.A.
- I have been a patient of Dr. Holtzclaw for about 6 years. He is one of the most knowledgeable and intelligent dentists that I have ever met. Just look at his credentials! Best of all, he is a very nice person and I am always happy to see him. ~B.W.
- I was a patient in one of Dr. Holtzclaw’s clinical trials for a new product that was not available to the public. I had receeding gums for many years but was always afraid to get them treated because of the surgery involved. Dr. Holtzclaw informed me of a new option to fix my gums which was easier than the traditional surgery. I decided to give Dr. Holtzclaw a try and am so glad that I did! He fixed all of my gum recession without having to do some of the scary stuff that every other dentist told me was necessary. Plus, because this was a clinical trial, the cost of the procedure was greatly reduced! ~D.A.
- Nice person. Honest. Knows what he is doing. Best of all, he treats you like a person and genuinely cares about you. ~M.N.
Lone Star Periodontics & Dental Implants. Dan Holtzclaw, DDS, MS. Board certified periodontist and dental implant surgeon. 711 W. 38th Street, Suite G5. Austin, TX 78705. 512-453-1600